- Free Shipping All Over India on Purchase Of 1000 & Above.
- For International order shipping is calculated on the checkout page.
- We ship you order in 2-3 days except in case public holidays.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Material: Mulberry silk X Eri silk
Process: the base fabric o dupatta is made with handspun yarn and woven with hand. Pen-kalamkari is done with natural colors.
Length: 2.5 meter
Width: 32-33 inch
Wash Care: Dry clean only
Price: price shown inclusive Gst and shipping free all over India.
Note: It’s a Handwoven and handmade product so there may be slight irregularities are possible due to involvement of human, this may enhance the beauty of products.
Note: we try to maintain the exact colors but there may be slight difference possible due to light and camera effect.
Note: pen- kalamkari is an thousand year old art and buffalo milk is used in making of this art so there may be slight odor is possible in product if you hang it in natural air then the odor will automatically gone within one day.
Happy Handmade to you!!
1. Shipping is charged 150/- for order under 1000/-
2. Shipping is free all over India on order of 1000 & above.
1. Shipping is chargeable for international orders, shipping is calculated at checkout on the basis of weight and shipping location.
Note: Shipping cost is non- refundable.
1. First wash dry clean only or hand wash with mild detergent with cold water and dry in shade inside out.
2. Do not soak in water for long time, wash separately.
3. for any specific craft on saree, we recommend dry clean only.
1. For pure silk & silk-cotton materials dry clean only.
1. All products on this website is hand woven and hand crafted so please store it in cotton cloth/ cotton bag
2. Please air the saris in every six months
3. Do not use harsh detergent or washing powders for handmade products.
1. We click our photos in natural light so that the product depicted on the website is closest to how it looks in reality. However, there are times when the camera lens cannot match the perspective of an eye and thus slight colour difference seen in the product is unavoidable. Some products and colours also tend to look slightly brighter in photos as the camera lens always highlights certain colours more.
2. Also, our products are truly handcrafted and hand done. Slight irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are a part and parcel of handcrafted products and lend character to it. Please also understand that unlike chemical dyed and digital printed products, handcrafted products are not mass manufactured but Infact made in batches. Thus slight variation in colour, shade, motif in each batch produced is natural due to the human involvement in the process.
3. However, if the product has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order.